National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Administrator / ICT Instructor
Locations: Lagos & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- End – user support; install, configure and support company’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain network hardware and software.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design and systems integration for the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Monitors and manage data communications networks; designs, configures and implements LAN/Wan hardware, software, and ancillary services for network operating efficiency.
- Internal systems and network administration; Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all systems configurations.
- Ensure network availability to all systems users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, database administration and security.
- Maintain network servers such as file/applications servers, domain controller, gateways and intrusion detection systems.
- Servers Management, desktop computers, inverter system, printers, switches, firewalls, phones, personnel digital assistants, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Coordinate company’s purchasing decision for computer hardware, server systems, network infrastructure, inverter systems, software/application, and other IT related facilities.
- VoIP administration: Manages, develops and oversees company’s telephony system i.e maintaining IP PBX or other specific system
- Manage, Host and Maintain company’s website and Email communication system
- Maintain and update ICT equipment asset list and analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in practicing System/Network Administrator in the multi-national company
- Professional qualification such as CCNA, OCA, OCP.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Creative skills
- Organizing and administrative skills.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skill
- Excellent organizational skill
- Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision
- High level of commitment to excellence
- Result oriented
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in dealing with an evolving set of responsibilities.
N180,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Information Technology / ICT|