NIS is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Category C: Assistant Cadre
About NIS: The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
General Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Be required to pass drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each persons.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND) you may not be able to receive our SMS.
- This application is ABSOLUTELY FREE! Please ignore every scheme that solicits for any form of payment.
- An APPLICATION CODE will be generated after filling the form below. PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEMORIZE OR COPY THE NUMBER. IT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR SUBSEQUENT LOGIN AND FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, or/and NECO. You will be required to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80KB in size.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Add A Comment