Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Department: Purepay – Transaction Switching & Payment Processing
- Responsible for supporting third-party integrations to collections and disbursement payment solutions
- Investigates questions related to existing programs, processes and procedures
- Provides information and clarification on existing procedures, processes and precedents
- Follows existing procedures and precedents in determining the correct course of action for routine functional enquiries
- Carries out prescribed internal client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures
- Use the knowledge management system to access specific information
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Ensure Implementation of Projects within SLA and to the expected level of quality
- Design and develop test strategies to test new and existing APIs and services
- Design and develop sample codes, code snippets and libraries to aid developer integration to Interswitch payment products
- Document Implementation guides and operational manuals for implemented solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year sound experience and understanding of straightforward procedures or systems
- Planning and Organizing skills
- IT Implementation and Integration skills
- Microsoft office skills
- Database management system software knowledge – Microsoft SQL DB, Oracle DB
- Database Reporting Software knowledge – Crystal Reports; Microsoft SSRS
- EFT Software – Postillion Suite; powercard.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|