Code for Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insights Editor – Drive CfA’s Investigative Research and Analysis
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
About Code for Africa : Code for Africa is the continent’s largest federation of independent civic technology and data journalism laboratories, which build digital democracy solutions giving citizens unfettered access to actionable information that empowers them to make informed decisions and that strengthen civic engagement for improved public governance and accountability.
- Demonstrable newsroom management skills in a mainstream media or equivalent digital publishing environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and demonstrable aptitude for operationally managing multiple content production teams across countries.
- Demonstrable ability to create team timelines and milestones with clear systems/processes.
- A solid understanding of journalistic or other media-related production systems and workflow methodologies.
- Digital workplace skill sets, including proficiency in collaborative digital work solutions such as Google Drive (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.), Slack (or equivalents such as Teams), and project management tools like Trello (or equivalents).
- An understanding of media ecosystems and/or digital advocacy and/or digital civic engagement.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present research insights and shape research outputs.
- The ability to collaborate with a diverse set of multidisciplinary project stakeholders.
- Experience in working with remote, distributed teams with agile methodologies.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with good prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal instruction in a teamwork environment
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- High professional standards and ethics
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
10th February 2023.
|Job Category||Media / Broadcasting / Journalism / Content Writing / Editing / Mass Communication Jobs in Nigeria|