Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument and Electrical Technician II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Associates Degree preferably enhanced by related technical school courses.
- Experience in maintaining electrical systems and Instruments and Controls in processing plant or offshore production plant.
- General Technical Skills
- Is familiar with regulations applicable to the operations of oil and gas facilities.
- OIMS systems, related manuals, and procedures Specific Technical Skills
- Meets the safety, administrative, and technical training requirements associated with this position as documented in the company operations-approved training roadmap.
- Possesses the general competencies and Operations Integrity Critical competency requirements as documented and maintained in company Operations Training roadmap.
- Computing skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2023.
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|