Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Technician
Location: Apapa Terminal, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Ordinary National Diploma of its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Trade Test with Minimum of (8) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of phase testers, multimeters, meggers and other testing equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal, networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date