First Excelsia Professional Services Limited inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intellectual Property Lawyer
Employment Type: Full-time
About First Excelsia Professional Services Limited: Our client, a leading organisation in the business and practice of Law
- Candidates should possess a BL / LLB qualification
- 8-13 years of post-call experience.
- Working knowledge of intellectual property laws with a focus on patent, trademark, and copyright law.
- Advanced level of computer literacy.
- Experience with multiple domains of IP practice (e.g., more than one of asset development, risk mitigation, data and analytics, portfolio management, licensing, transactional due diligence, patent and non-patent IP assets/risks).
- Ability to attract, maintain and retain clients.
- The ideal candidate will be a lawyer with core experience in business administration and operations.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2023.
|Job Category||Legal / Law Enforcement jobs in Nigeria|