Baobab Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Locations: Aba, Abia and Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
About Baobab Group: Baobab Group is a leading digital ﬁnancial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in accounting or ICAN PE1
- Internal control or audit practice experience is an advantage
- Analytical and Accounting Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Extensive Working Knowledge of goggle suite
- Conceptual Skills of banking operations, I.T., credit administration, risk management
- Micro Finance Internal Control skills
- Grade level- E.T. – B.O.
Generic Competencies Required:
- Attention to Detail.
- High level of integrity and commitment to duty
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem-Solving and Leadership skills
- Objective and Independent-Minded.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- High retentive memory
- Multi-tasking disposition
- Zero tolerance to error, negligence, irregularity, and frauds
How to Submit Your Application
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.