Oxford International Group is a listed among the top ten real estate companies in Nigeria for 2020. We have our international office in Abuja and other major offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt. The company aims at making it so easy for any Nigerian to own a home. The Chairman, Dr. Teni Adesanya runs with this commitment solely. The company has 37 estate locations around Nigeria. With our fast selling locations in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
Location: Ekiti State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make sales calls to qualified individuals.
- File and maintain client documents.
- Gather, organize and prepare marketing material and manage periodic mailings.
- Prospecting and contacting qualified individuals, understand their financial needs, gauge their level of investment interest, schedule appointments or send marketing material.
- Process sales orders – speak to investors to gather personal, financial information and prepare all necessary investment documents.
- Flexible with work schedule, extra hours may be required.
- Ability to travel out of state for property site visits or client appointments.
- Manage your clients and provide timely response to their questions and requests.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and compliance rules and regulations.
- Must be able to become well-versed with rules and regulations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- BSc / HND / OND qualification.
N100,000 – N600,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.