Skyline University Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: IRQA Executive
About Skyline University Nigeria: Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court. Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
- Master’s Degree in either Statistics, Mathematics, or Business Administration from an accredited College or University.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in statistical role within an educational / professional environment Preferably should have experience in IR/QA department of an educational institution.
- Good understanding of MIS is important Strong leadership and consensus building skills.
- Excellent ability to collect, compile, analyze and disseminate information for institutional planning and decision making.
- Must have a good Knowledge of N.U.C. and other Nigerian educational regulatory authorities policies.
- Must have a strong ability to design, conduct, and analyze various feedbacks using statistical methods.
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities conducted
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing, and in preparing electronic documents.
- Knowledge in Computer applications & Proficiency in MS Office.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date