Job Title: IT Change Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
About Conclase Consulting
Conclase Consulting – Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
Conclase Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish a series of deliverables for actionable and targeted change management
- Evaluation by stakeholders, impact assessment and action strategy for transition including coordination and preparation program
- Apply a systematic approach and guide progress on change management
- Assess the effects of transition
- Full evaluations on the power of transition
- Build a plan for handling transition.
- Identify, assess, and devise strategies for risk reduction.
- Identify and control foreseen opposition.
- Build actionable outcomes for the five levers of change management: engagement strategy, roadmap supporter, coaching plan, preparation plan, resistance control plan.
- Enable organizational strategy and roles and responsibilities concept.
- Coordinate activities with other professionals.
- Integrate implementation of transition events into project strategy.
- Review and guarantee readiness to use.
- Prepare the affected audience to effectively perform their job in the new world by developing the awareness and skills needed.
- Deal alongside the change management team to implement change management practices into overall project planning.
- Identify and connect groups influenced by the introduction and modifications.
- Identify and express the transition and impacts from the viewpoint of individuals, procedures, strategies, and structures through stakeholders.
- Ensure the awareness is shared with affected viewers throughout the program.
- Establish and calculate measures of performance, and track improvement.
- Help for organization-level change management, business change management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.