IPNX Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: IT Governance Officer
Location: Trans Amadi Estate, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Information Systems and Technology
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, or related field
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage
- Working knowledge of COBIT
- Experience writing policies, procedures, standards and baselines
- Experience with Governance, Risk & Compliance programs.
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT Governance or IT Governance Management role
- Experience growing and improving IT Governance Program(s)
- Experience managing governance in a regulated industry
- Experience managing a Governance, Risk, & Compliance system, or software toolset · Experience developing metrics &/or dashboards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to successfully communicate in all situations with stakeholders
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Ability to track and meet deadlines for audits and compliance deliverables
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects/work streams, set priorities, and exercise independent judgment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria, officer|