Lorache Consulting Limited inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About Lorache Consulting Limited: Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system. Our operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations. We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
- Proven working experience as an IT support engineers in the pharmaceutical sector
- Proactive identification/ critical Avaya network related issues Excellent logical thinking
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Must have experience in telecommunication industry.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of IT support engineers within the Organization.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for system users and computer systems development and operations.
- Meet with Vendor/ clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Assemble and manage teams of IT support engineer to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department.
- Recruit and supervise IT support engineers and oversee their professional development and training.
- Responsible for connecting all PCs, printers and any other devices to the network and installing, updating all relevant software.
- Software installation, configuration and troubleshooting for end user support.
- Responsible for ensuring the network operating system i.e Windows, is always current with the latest updates.
- Responsible for providing the technical support that can’t be completed by any IT Support Technicians.
- Support colleagues in the team. Manage workflow and service request through call ticketing system.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria|