Jumia is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Software Engineer
Job type: Full-time
About Jumia: Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience.
- Experienced with object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with development in Java (and ideally Spring boot framework)
- Acquainted with building testable code, unit tests and/or integration tests.
- Knowledgeable of software design and architecture patterns.
- Knowledgeable of SQL and relational databases.
- Fluent in English.
The following gives you a good head start:
- Experience in another programming languages, namely : Go, NodeJS
- DevSecOps mindset.
- Aware of fault-tolerance and secure programming concepts.
- Experienced in some of the following concepts: message queuing, caching, NoSQL, SOA, CI/CD, application and system monitoring.
- Experienced in some of the following technologies: Maven, Gradle, Hibernate, Kafka, Redis, Prometheus, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarCube, Jenkins
- Experienced working with Scrum processes.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria, Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Software/ Programming / Web development Jobs in Nigeria|