Baobab Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Baobab Group: Baobab Group is a leading digital ﬁnancial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or its equivalent.
- The experience could be from 0 – 2 years as as auditor or internal control in the banking or financial (or microfinance) sector or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in the Finance department in the banking or financial (or microfinance) sector will be an added advantage
Requirement and Skills:
- The knowledge of auditing and control practices
- Attention to detail
- Good adaptability, listening, and analysis skills.
- Good general, economic and financial culture.
- Good knowledge or technical skills in Office package
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize
- Objective, Integrity and loyalty
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Submit Your Application
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|