Nicole Sinclair provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
JOB TITLE: Key Account Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- The Key Account Manager will be apt in building and maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Responsible for providing strategic direction for our major client account, adding value and driving commercial development opportunities
- Expand relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Set and achieve Plans/targets/KPIs to generate the best results in Sales, Visibility & Merchandising.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Formulating customer-specific sales plans/strategies in line with accountable budgets, costing, packaging, and retail prices
- Responsible for following up quotations given to the Key Account
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Acquisition of new business within assigned region
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Working with the sales team, logistics managers, and team members dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Support client planning process, when required and attend client briefings
- Proactively update customer contact database with all existing and new contacts
Competencies / Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- 5-7 years experience as a key account manager in the E-Commerce Industry
- Strong track record of success within key account management, ideally within the E-Commerce industry
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions.
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability follow through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on problem solver.
- Driven, ambitious, very sociable, and enjoy networking and leveraging the client to build lots of relationships
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|