Airtel Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job type: Full-time
About Airtel Nigeria: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- Must Have: A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- Must have: 3 – 5 years, preferably in B2B Sales in FMCG, Consumables and Telecoms
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer.
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective.
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ready to achieve beyond set target.
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|