We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LAMIS UPLOAD Consultant
Location: OSS Jalingo, Taraba
Job Category: Consultant
- Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative, a sub recipient to FHI360 is Implementing the Global Fund National Aligned HIV/AIDS Intervention Grant in Taraba state among Key Populations. AHNi through the OSS provides comprehensive KP services to Clients at the OSS.
- In the light of the above, the organization seeks to engage the services of data consultant for the upload and entry of comprehensive prevention services on LAMIS and other EMR Platforms in a bid to ensure update of data attained on the UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals of the grant.
- Ten consultants will be engaged to work for a 25-day period to ensure update of stipulated data set on the LAMIS EMR platform
Job Description / Specific Deliverables
- Ensure rigor and quality in PrEP data collection
- Carry out data verification exercises for data set to be uploaded on LAMIS platform.
- Conduct routine data quality assurance exercise for data set to entered on LAMIS Platform.
- Upload/ Entry of data unto the LAMIS platform
- Maintain a tracker of number of folders entered on the LAMIS platform
- Participate in OSS program review meetings during the period
- Carry out other activities assigned
- Minimum of HND (Medical Records) or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 year’ experience Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment Experience with use, deployment of LAMIS and DHIS will be an added advantage
- Skills using MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS and/or SAS and Epi-Info highly desirable.
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Hands on experience in the use of computer (Word processing, Excel, and database programs).
- Knowledge of and experience in spreadsheet and database management work.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Must be resident in Jalingo Taraba State.
- Ability to communicate in local diale.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using their Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria, Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|