Creative Associates International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Launching State Regional Advisor
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Category: Program Management
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree or higher in Education, preferably with a specialty in early grade literacy.
- At least eight years of experience in instructional development and support to education programs required.
- Demonstrated management ability with capacity to think strategically, prioritize and meet deadlines in a complex and challenging environment.
- Strong diplomacy skills. ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with partners, donors, and other stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Proficiency in Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba fluency preferred.
Preferred Experience And Skills:
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Proven experience directly and indirectly supervising and managing staff and teams.
- Experience with a USAID-funded or other international organization implementing a program operating in insecure areas is desired.
- Strong ability to deploy and use various forms of tracking tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent record keeping, and documentation skills are required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Advisor, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria, Regional|