Chipper is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead React Native Engineer, P2P
About Chipper: Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services..
- A passion for building fintech applications whether it be following industry news, building your own payment wallet or an avid user of new banking applications, or previous experience in the fintech industry.
- A desire to push the boundaries on what can be achieved with React Native & Typescript.
- 5+ years of experience building large scale commercial web or mobile applications using React/React Native.
- Experience in driving large, potentially cross organizational, engineering projects to success.
- Experience in CI/CD best practices to deliver software frequently and reliably.
- An ability to collaborate with designers, product owners, and other Chipper teams to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving our users’ problems.
- Understanding and appreciation of development tooling.
- Empathy for building performant experiences for folks with low end devices, low storage space and slow internet connections, with ideas on how we can monitor and continuously improve this experience.
- A true passion for user experience, as evidenced by an obsessive user focus, as well as an ability to render complexity down to its truest essence.
- You are a champion for the customer and constantly put yourself in the shoes of your users, and strive to create an intuitive and delightful experience.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|