IPNX Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Lead Wifi Engineer – Retail
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical Engineering or other technical disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIE
- Requires strong knowledge of Cisco routers and switches and of firewalls and web filtering solutions
- Understanding of Communications Networks. Cisco network certification is required
- Keen interest in emerging technologies Cloud, SD-WAN
- A good grasp of Wireless Installations (RF Planning, Design, Installation and Maintenance)
- Good verbal and written communication skills required for interaction with business-users.
- Strong problem-solving skills required for technical issue resolution.
- Organised and structured work habits.
- Strong personal time management to coordinate several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment
- Well organized, articulate and has numerate skills
- High degree of Microsoft Office Suite competence [Bonus: Visio, MS Project]
- Exemplary Communication Skills [Face to Face and over the telephone]; Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Environmental / Industry analysis
- Documentation and Strategic planning skills
- Excellent communication skills • Project management skills also desirable
- A good grasp of technical (wireless & wireline) installations and willingness to learn more
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant wireless hardware and other network connectivity equipment including routers and switches
- Good understanding of cloud based systems
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership
- 5+ years of experience as a technical engineer in the wireless communications industry
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience within the telecoms space
- Experienced in bandwidth capacity management
- Experienced in data communications and networking principles and standards
- Experience in the design of systems which contain a significant connectivity element
- Must have experience track record of achieving and exceeding service delivery and support KPIs
- Experience designing and deploying key WLAN applications including secure mobility, voice over WLAN, location based services, and wireless guest access
- Experience managing large projects team.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|