PalmPay is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Working level: Experienced
About PalmPay : PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology and other related fields.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience as a Learning and Development Specialist, Training and Development Manager or a similar role.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience in the use of Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience in Project Management and Budgeting is an added advantage.
- Up-to-date knowledge of effective instructional models and resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of end-to-end commercial contract operations management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilising data management tools.
- Ability to maintain a positive environment in the workplace.
- Good leadership skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date