We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Training scheduling and coordination.
- Build and sustain relationships with training providers and accreditation bodies to deliver effective training activities to the business.
- Drive employee/self-paced learning on the Learning Management System (LMS) and track usage to ensure value.
- Monitor training & development costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Maintain effective relationship with ITF on annual training plans and ensure full annual reimbursements.
- Evaluating training outcomes and generating weekly and monthly L&D reports.
- B.Sc / HND in Management, Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University / Polytechnic.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in an HR/Learning & Development role.
- CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, CIPM.
- Knowledge of Performance Management.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Working knowledge of an Applicants Tracking System (ATS) or SAP HR.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledge of Advanced interviewing techniques.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues – especially for top Engineering/Project Mgt talent.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Business Development Management, Supervisor|