WFP – World Food Programme
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
Job Title: Logistics Associate G6 (Billing & Invoicing)
Job Type: Fixed Term
Job Location: Damaturu, Nigeria
- To provide specialized support functions and/or supervise staff performing standard logistics/supply chain processes and activities to enable effective delivery of goods and services for all delivery modalities.
- Education: First degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Statistics and Mathematics.
- Experience: Three or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the related field with experience in general administrative work.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages,such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
The deadline for submission for this application is 26th September 2022 11:59PM Nigerian Time (GMT +1)
Add A Comment