International Breweries Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids
Job Requisition ID: 30033975
Location: Port Harcourt Brewery, Rivers
Job type: Full time
About International Breweries Plc: International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-3 Years on the job training
- Manage Machines according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Key Function is to Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Plan and prepare the job.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
.Application Closing Date
1st December, 2022.