SPIE Oil & Gas Services Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Contract Manager – M/F
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent contract
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more.
- Experience with TOTAL & offshore O&G maintenance.
- Ensure the achievement of QHSE results and proper application of HSE policy at the subsidiary.
- Manage the human and equipment resources required to perform contracts.
- Ensure contract cost-effectiveness.
- Manage customer relations on the technical, commercial, administrative and financial levels.
- Ensure that contract aims defined with the customer and its line management are achieved.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Facility Management / Estate Management / Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|