Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Export (Cement Industry)
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Export, Manager001
- Implementation and management of the company’s export clearing strategy.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organize and manage clearing, documentation, and logistics for the smooth running of cement/ clicker export operations in compliance with DCP applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Obtain accurate Check List and check all NXP’s, CCI, Lab test certificate, agents Tally sheets and other documents to avoid errors, identify missing documents, and/or identify potential issues to export cement and clinker operations.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Liaising with clearing agents for the clearing of goods at destination in Africa to ensure timely clearance.
- Administering export procedures and documentation and effective liaison with Nigerian Customs, sales departments, cement plants and Logistics department etc
- Managing demurrages within specified norms.
- Managing the seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
- Consulting with border authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements, and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
- Coordinating with government Authorities for various requirements connected to the export handling at the border
- Prompt attention to all government agents’ complaints within the stipulated time frame and with valuable feedback to management.
- Follow up with both DCT and DCP staff to ensure that all documents are capture with customs and identify deviation (if any).
- To prepare daily progress report and send to Head Office before the close of the business.
- Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by superior officers.
Education and Work Experience:
- HND or B.Sc in Business Administration, Supply Chain or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years related job experience in leadership capacity.
- Good knowledge of relevant planning and scheduling concepts
- Working knowledge of planning or tracking software/ applications
- Basic project management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Skills and Behaviors:
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the policies, regulations and procedures guiding export and import of goods nationally and internationally, and especially in DCP’s export country locations
- Up-to-date knowledge of world economy, tariffs, and customs documentation requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|