We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Finance Operations, General Ledger & Finance
Job Identification: 1545
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager Financial Operations Fixed Assets
- Develop and monitor implementation of finance policies, processes and procedures and ensure compliance with MTNN, MTN Group PPP’s, IFRS, IAS and GAAP.
- Manage and reconcile all General Ledger/Sub- ledger Accounts (Income statement and Balance Sheet), all schedules and reports (including age analysis, assets movement, etc.).
- Manage all month end and year end reporting deadlines in compliance with the Group’s directives and guidelines.
- Make informed decisions from analyzed data to facilitate operational efficiency and manage all escalated issues.
- Develop and monitor internal controls as well as review reports on key performance metrics.
- Provide support for periodic internal /external audits, and other statutory /regulatory requirements.
- Manage inter-departmental/divisional relationships and safeguard company assets.
- Manage relationships with customer/vendor, ensure efficient optimization of relevant databases and systems and other MTN OPCOs.
- Ensure the automation of financial operations data, ensuring appropriate procedure for capture, verification and reconciliation are complied with.
- Review and monitor departmental budgets and other relevant management board papers.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- A First degree in any discipline, but a Finance and Management related degree is desirable.
- A recognized professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA).
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in using an ERP system.
- Managerial experience in finance functions.
- Knowledge of internal control systems.
- Knowledge of applicable International Accounting Standards, IFRS, GAAP, etc.
- Experience in Finance functions in the telecommunications industry would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|