MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Finance Operations, General Ledger & Finance
Job Identification: 1545
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager Financial Operations Fixed Assets
- Develop and monitor implementation of finance policies, processes and procedures and ensure compliance with MTNN, MTN Group PPP’s, IFRS, IAS and GAAP.
- Manage and reconcile all General Ledger/Sub- ledger Accounts (Income statement and Balance Sheet), all schedules and reports (including age analysis, assets movement, etc.).
- Manage all month end and year end reporting deadlines in compliance with the Group’s directives and guidelines.
- Make informed decisions from analyzed data to facilitate operational efficiency and manage all escalated issues.
- Develop and monitor internal controls as well as review reports on key performance metrics.
- Provide support for periodic internal /external audits, and other statutory /regulatory requirements.
- Manage inter-departmental/divisional relationships and safeguard company assets.
- Manage relationships with customer/vendor, ensure efficient optimization of relevant databases and systems and other MTN OPCOs.
- Ensure the automation of financial operations data, ensuring appropriate procedure for capture, verification and reconciliation are complied with.
- Review and monitor departmental budgets and other relevant management board papers.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- A First degree in any discipline, but a Finance and Management related degree is desirable.
- A recognized professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA).
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in using an ERP system.
- Managerial experience in finance functions.
- Knowledge of internal control systems.
- Knowledge of applicable International Accounting Standards, IFRS, GAAP, etc.
- Experience in Finance functions in the telecommunications industry would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|