Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Production
Job ID: OCP 061222
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Chemical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of eighteen years (18) years relevant work experience
- Professional qualification/membership in a relevant and recognized professional body will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competence:
- Ensure that the plant production is carried out at the necessary level to reach the set goals and in accordance with safety regulations.
- Communicate with the purchasing department to decide what needs to be bought to improve the flow of production and control expenses.
- Conduct quality control tests to ensure that the production output meets the set standards.
- Analyze the performance using production data to find any potential issues and resolve them.
- Prepare reports on performance and potential issues that may arise.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment