MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Public Relations, Corporate Services
Job Identification: 1312
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager External Relations
Division: Corporate Services
- Help identify and secure appropriate sponsorships that reinforce and support the company’s desired positioning and increase visibility
- Develop strong third-party partnerships/advocates within relevant stakeholders to achieve MTNN’s overall communications objectives;
- Cultivate strong relationship with media
- Develop press releases and other publicity angles for selected corporate functions including working with photographers and audio-visual specialists
- Develop and implement PR strategies for different campaigns across the business, working with different divisions, departments and ecosystem partners/collaborators;
- Support the design, development and placement of corporate advertising, ensuring that such advertising and promotion is consistent with the image and positioning plan of the Company
- Drive innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business ideas;
- Play prominent role in crisis communication strategy planning & development;
- Always-on scenario planning for anticipated issues and development of strategies to address them and prevent from escalating into a crisis;
- Develop and distribute periodic and project specific reports, quantifying the value of the print and broadcast stories that result from media leveraging of companywide activities;
- Monitor events and news that may have direct/indirect impact on MTNN’s operations, and proactively manage such situations, and escalate when necessary.
- Develop and execute External Communication strategies in alignment with the key strategies and priorities of the Corporate Services Division;
- Serve as key interaction point between internal and external stakeholder groups and provide specialist advice on public relations to support MTNN’s purpose and mission;
- Attain and maintain the depth and breadth of understanding/knowledge of the MTNN’s business activities and products necessary to accurately reflect and represent the company with external constituents.
- B.Sc / B.A. in Public Relations / Mass Comms / Journalism or in a related discipline.
- Possession of an MBA degree may be advantageous.
- Membership of professional PR association is necessary
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Two years management experience
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in media management in a world-class organization/multinational.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Public Relation / Liaison / Arbitrator / Representative Jobs in Nigeria|