We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Technical Architect
Job Requisition ID: R-183516
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Customer Solution Center Technical Architect is provider of deep expertise on solution architecture to ensure feasibility of bespoke implementation.
- Working together with solution architect and solution specialists, Technical Architect understands details of proposed bundles & solutions to manage technical implications and to assess how they can be implemented with clients.
- Technical Architect Reports to Customer Solutions Center Lead (CSCL).
- Act as a technology expert for their geography or segment portfolio
- Understand clients’ needs and current technological stack
- Closely coordinate with solution specialists to understand product functional capabilities and technical integration requirements
- Works with solution architect and solution specialists to recommend new needs-based solutions & bundles to customers to address key customer “pain points.”
- Provide internal intel to the CSCL/Solution Architect on what is ready and roadmap timelines from a technology perspective
- Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Defines a locally relevant and globally scalable solution design based on existing Mastercard and partner 3rd party assets.
- Provides techno-functional support in pre-sales narrative development and client conversations
- Leads pre-scoping, pre-sales technical discovery and mapping to client environment
- Map technical specifications of the proposed solution to the client architecture
- Bring technology related budget discussions, in collaboration with Finance, to SA and squad team for problem solving
- Identifies, readies and manages the local system integrators required to roll-out the new solutions/products in the market
- Collaborate with the appropriate client teams to develop integration methodology of the new solution in the client environment
- Closely coordinate with Market Delivery/TAMs or O&T Technical Consultants to ensure that post-sales handover is smooth
- Manage handover to the implementation teams of MA and clients to ensure that the right technical integration roadmap has been laid out
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions related to proposed value propositions
- Knowledge, insights and best practice sharing:
- Shares best practices with Technical Architect community
- Provides input to the product/solution groups and technology leads to enhance their product/solution and platforms to meet the needs of customer sin the market.
All about You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
- Operational /technical background within the payments and financial services industries.
- Prior Implementation, product management experience in payments domain platforms like Issuer processing, acquirer processing products is an advantage.
- Prior technical/integration experience with payment ecosystem players (Merchants, PSP, Loyalty Platforms, Gateway’s, Acquirers & Commerce Providers)
- Experience in product development and/or business analysis
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification and the ability to balance tactical commercial needs against the needs of strategic Product & architecture
- Understanding of APIs or working in new product development/innovation departments
- Prior knowledge of Mastercard Products and Services is a plus
- Problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Architect / Designing / Surveying Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Technician|