Job Title: Market Manager, Humanitarian and Development
Job Location: West & Central Africa
Employment type : Permanent contract
Experience level : More than 10 years
Educational level : Bachelor
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Market Manager, Humanitarian and Development – West Africa – 6 Months Contract
- Business development and sales, working in close collaboration with International Market and vertical Solutions Sales team to secure Community Pass commercial contracts;
- Responsible for H&D programs enablement and execution, in accordance with clients and market team defined success criteria – scale, usage, impact, commercial success, customer satisfaction, product relevance, operational efficiencies…;
- Defining, Organizing and Coordinating internal and external stakeholder’s activities in accordance with program goals and timelines – project manager, marketing, technology, product, legal, compliance, business and operations;
- Develop program documentation, in collaboration with other H&D verticals, core team and clients / partners: Scope, Target Operating Model, KPIs / Success Criteria, M&E framework, Organizational Structure, Risk Matrix, Cost Management;
- Assessing program strengths, Analyzing risks, Suggesting improvement areas, Managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals achieved;
- Managing budget to ensure program continuity and success;
- Coordinate program monitoring and evaluation;
- Producing and communicating accurate and timely reporting throughout program lifecycle to program team and executives / sponsors.
Required profile for job ad : Market Manager, Humanitarian and Development – West Africa – 6 Months
- Result and Process oriented
- Excellent leadership skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Diagnostic, analytical and decision making skills
- Excellence in coordinating complex multi stakeholders ecosystems
- Conflict resolution
- Success oriented
- University Degree (or its equivalent) in IT, Project Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing technology and/or development related programs
- Demonstrated experience in program management
- Versatile with experience / background in business, technology and operations
- Proven experience in stakeholders management
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And Therefore, It Is Expected That The Successful Candidate For This Position Must
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security.
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Job criteria for job ad : Market Manager, Humanitarian and Development – West Africa – 6 Months
CLICK HERE TO APPLY