International Rescue Committee (IRC) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: M&E Manager – HeRON
Requisition ID: req37609
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
About International Rescue Committee (IRC): The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (statistics, social science, public health, health economics, or related field). Master’s degree added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing M&E project components, preferably health-related projects
- Excellent database, data management, and data analysis skills, with experience using at least 2 software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Access, SPSS, and STATA.
- Experience with electronic/mobile data collection (E.g., Kobo Collect, Survey CTO, COMM Care) and GIS mapping.
- Proven technical skills in monitoring and evaluation, including experience with multi-sectorial and multi-donor-funded programs and experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis. Previous experience with USAID-funded projects is an added advantage.
- Proven abilities to develop monitoring plans, data collection, information management, use of databases, and analysis and performance monitoring.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and qualitative research skills and M&E skills
- Problem-solving, decision-making, leadership, and good judgment skills. Ability to take initiative and independently respond to situations.
- Experience in consortium M&E work will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, colleagues, partners, and clients.
- Strong commitment to IRC’s mission, purpose, and values.
- Previous experience working closely with Ministry of Health officials and in policy development/Health Systems Strengthening
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This position is based at the IRC field office in Yola, Adamawa State
- IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Application Closing Date