Project HOPE Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: M&E Officer, Global Health
Job ID: req998
Locations: Kano and Ogun
About Project HOPE Nigeria: Project HOPE Nigeria (otherwise referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Public Health, Information Management, Economics.
- Minimum 5 years working on monitoring and evaluation of public health programs.
- Knowledge and experience in project-level or state/national-level MEL system implementation.
- Experience in data collection, analysis, management, and development of reports.
- Experience with health information management systems and relevant platforms, such as the DHIS 2.
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office software (especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is essential. Experience with other computer programs such as Power BI, SPSS, Epi info, or Stata is an advantage.
- Knowledge of health programs in developing countries in general and Nigeria specifically. Experience in implementing Global Fund projects is an added advantage.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political, and ethical issues surrounding public health.
- A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
- Ability to work well with others including colleagues, subcontractors, consultants, and beneficiaries.
- Capacity to work remotely, manage tight deadlines, and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Project HOPE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran. Project HOPE complies with all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Project HOPE expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran. Improper interference with the ability of Project HOPE employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Facility Management / Estate Management / Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Nigeria|