Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN LAGOS STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA, JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA, JOBS IN RIVERS STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN RIVERS NIGERIA, Port Harcourt
Posted 1 year ago
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a world class Refinery, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Rotating Equipment)
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
- Provide Technical support to on all Rotating and Static Equipment Engineering & Maintenance matters, and provision of expert technical advice, including but not limited to, on the following subjects:
- Reviews and validation of Rotating equipment engineering
- Coordinate detailed design, Vendor package, and client interface on a Rotating equipment package.
- Delivery of the Mechanical (Static & Rotating) activities in the Maintenance and Inspection Engineering (MIE) plan
- Develop maintenance Manual base on vendor documentation
- Coordination with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance, modifications, spare parts, drawings and the resolution of technical problems
- In close collaboration with the Inspection team, provision of technical support to inspection requirements on the mechanical assets as necessary.
- During commissioning phase for all Rotating and Static equipment, leading the coordination with Company for oversight on deviations and maintenance engineering input into design, 3D model and constructability reviews as well as Factory and Site Acceptance Testing Technical Effort Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field from an accredited university
- 10+ years of experience as a Rotating Equipment Specialist Engineer or in a similar position in the Oil and Gas industry
- Very good knowledge of multi-stage compressor pumps andcryogenics services
- Knowledge of the basics related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations
- Experience in refineries/Oil and Gasplants (desirable)
- Expertise in the operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of turbomachinery with at least 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, with at least 4 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Very good knowledge of gas turbines, centrifugal and reciprocating pumps and compressors
- Experienced in MIE activities
- Experience in LNG plants (desirable)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with the Project departments.
- Keeps Project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Ability to understand situations (strategic pertinence and anticipation)
- Good communication skills (ability to understand and make himself/herself understood)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills required Teamwork
- Client Management.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment