Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a world-class Refinery, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment)
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers & Lagos
- Perform technical tasks assigned by the Static Equipment Lead, related to design, verification or study activities of Reactors, Columns, Vessels, Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Air Coolers.
- Interface with other Equipment Engineers.
- Coordinate some technical activities performed inside or outside Saipem.
- Perform the follow up of supplies with the selected Vendor after the Purchase Order award.
- Perform the estimation of each item (weight/cost) as well as define the class of good of each item and the relevant level of inspection
- Participate in the preparation of Material Requisitions
- Perform the technical bid analysis under the responsibility of the Static Equipment Specialist Lead
- Review Client technical documentation and requirements and maintain project technical files
- Control subcontracted discipline engineering documents
- Overview tender or contract documents to identify the disciplinary project requirements, the available data/information, and the required scope of work
- Determine mechanical engineering requirements
- Set up and progress basic and detailed engineering activities
- Prepare detailed engineering documentation in compliance with the process requirements and technical specifications (equipment mechanical data sheets, etc.).
- Review Client project specifications and requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to the project team
- Prepare the technical documentation for the equipment procurement
- Participate in the technical evaluation of bids.
- Check the list of spare parts
- Participate in preparing mechanical books
- Ensure Static Equipment suppliers follow-up
- Ensure technical support during plant construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- About 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Good IT/ engineering software skills.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|