Lily Hospitals Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist (Microbiology)
Location: Warri, Delta
About Lily Hospitals Limited: Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.MLS Degree in Medical Microbiology.
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Membership with a relevant professional body and must be licensed to practice.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Laboratory Scientist Jobs in Nigeria|