Lily Hospitals Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Locations: Warri, Delta and Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
About Lily Hospitals Limited: Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
- Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB qualification.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of General Medicine and other specialist areas of medical practice such as oncology, pathology, radiology and pediatrics.
- The job holder must have good stamina and empathy for patients.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure and self discipline.
- Job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Medical Doctor / Officer Jobs in Nigeria|