Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in the Customary Courts of Rivers State:
Job Title: Member of Customary Court (Existing Court)
The following are the Existing Courts:
- Customary Court, Abua.
- Customary Court, Akabuka.
- Customary Court, Andoni.
- Customary Court, Bonny.
- Customary Court, Choba.
- Customary Court, Egwi.
- Customary Court, Kpor.
- Customary Court, Ndoni.
- Customary Court, Okwuzi.
- Customary Court, Omoku.
- Customary Court, Opobo.
- Customary Court, Ozuzu.
- Customary Court, Rumuogba.
- Customary Court, Taabaa.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant shall be a Legal Practitioner with not less than five (5) years of post-call experience.
- Applicant must not be above 35 years or less than 30 years of age.
- Applicant must come from within the locality of the court.
The position is pensionable. Salaries are in accordance with the Public / Civil Service Structure.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to upload their Application together with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Full Name, with Surname first and in Capital Letters.
- Position desired and court.
- Date of birth, town, and local government area of origin.
- Current postal address including GSM phone number.
- Permanent Home Address.
- Marital Status.
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates.
- Academic Qualification(s).
- Work Experience.
- Present Employment, Status, Salary, and Employer.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees.
- Relevant Credentials (Academic / Professional Qualifications, etc.).
- Local government identification.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of completion of National Youth Service/or exemption.
All Applications, together with CV, Photocopies of Credentials including Birth Certificate / Age Declaration, Passport Photograph, Local Government Identification and a Hand written Application signed by the candidate should be addressed and forwarded online to:
Judicial Service Commission,
1st Floor, Block B,
High Court Complex,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
|Job Category||Legal / Law Enforcement jobs in Nigeria|