UnoCasa Limited is a company that is comprised of vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses.
JOB TITLE: Merchandise Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Hospitality & Tourism
- Our client occupies a youthful adventurous bougie laid back chic niche. We are looking for someone who has as unique a style as our client’s and wants to go places with a brand. We are looking for someone who loves PEOPLE, is outgoing, fun, sporty, can swim, is in great health, has great style and personality, creative, outgoing, kind, and hardworking. The ideal candidate must love to learn and be willing to stay in an attitude of training and learning sharing and caring.
- The Merchandise Manager will be one of the Ambassador posts. The ideal candidate will be required to represent the brand and interact with the public (members and guests) on behalf of the brand. Therefore, they must be disciplined and always presentable; have good command of English, and be prepared to work remotely, with little supervision, on water, long hours, flexible times. The ideal candidate will need to be creative and take initiative. There is a lot of space for growth and this job will suit someone who wants to be outdoors!
- Must have a Degree or Professional equivalent in a Science or Technical background. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, retail or any related field is preferred but not necessary
- A passion that has developed over at least 4 years of work experience in any field of hospitality at management level; training in a particular niche will be desirable.
- Prior experience in the job role is required.
- Managing assortment mix in line with category strategy, revenues, and gross margin target as well as inventory levels
- Liaising and managing relationship with small scale craftsmen who produce merchandise.
- Forecasting, price setting and negotiating quantities with buyers, suppliers, and distributors
- Ensuring product selection is aligned with market trends
- Analyzing product performance & sell-through tracking on a monthly/seasonal basis
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Creating eye-catching store layouts that showcase the brand and aesthetic of the company.
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Tracking inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
- Identifying trends and monitoring supply and demand.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
- Interpreting sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be creative and detail orientated.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 16, 2021