We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Method Coordination Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for reporting template development and harmonization.
- Manage internal communications, WSS, Mass e-mail, intranet publications and shared reporting drives.
- Collate KPIs from Helpdesk (86), PTS and other technical departments to prepare reports for the division.
- Oversees the preparation for approval of level 4 departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work procedures, processes and manuals, in line with Company Rules (CRs).
- A University Degree.
- 5 – 7 years post NYSC work experience in an industrial environment, preferably an IOC.
- Computer literate: Proficiency in Microsoft Windows professional and Microsoft Office tools/ Primavera.
- Mastery of other types of report preparation and editing software is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English language and possess good communication as well as inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- An experience in government relations management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online