maiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN LAGOS STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA, JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 7 months ago
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Methods Officer – LOS
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provides support for the planning and updating, on PRIMAVERA, all ongoing major jobs within FM&A LOS through feedback from departmental reports and interface.
- Performs the role of Document Controller for the divisional ISO processes.
- Working with technical responsible, prepares for approval, re-evaluates and enforces level 4 departmental
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work procedures, processes and manuals, in line with Company Group Rules (CRs).
- Ensures that KIMOCE (reporting tool) is effectively utilized to realize departmental objectives.
- Interface with Helpdesk (86) operations; Collate & publish weekly pending calls for close-out by intervention teams.
- Creation and update of maintenance request, related forms etc. as well administration of other request-based software
- Liaising with the technical departments, responsible for creation of functional Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and subsequent reviews with changes in aspects of operations.
- Manages mass-mailing tool validation team composition and access rights within defined location.
- Responsible for relating with Government and relevant agencies as regards payments of Tenement Rates on company’s leased properties, Ground rents and other related services.
- Update, modify and manages FM&A LOS Windows Share-Point Services (WSS) and other reporting documents storage management software. Responsible for creation of folders/ groups and assigning of access rights.
- Coordinates the balloting processes of FM&A LOS scrapped materials (household items, vehicles and other equipment) in line with approved procedure.
- Ensures planning and execution of quarterly departmental HSE Committee Meetings with LOS HSE, Facility
- Managers (FMs) and Contractors.
- Functions as departmental HSE Entity Representative and assists to ensure closure of SYNERGI cases.
- Collates and analyses weekly KPIs, identifies areas for improvement and provides related reports.
- Carries out periodic review of audit findings, with Technical Audits officer, to identify procedure gaps and initiate as well as follow through to completion, the development of associated work instructions.
- Collates reports and KPI’s from FM&A Helpdesk, PTS and FM&A LOS departments to prepare, edit, update and publish weekly, monthly, half year/ full year reports.
- Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned by the Hierarchy.
- Thoroughness in the discharge of duties is important to eliminate complications.
- Complexity of dealing with government and or related agencies and parastatals.
- Ensure inclusion of all company HSE requirements in contracts and follow up with audits
- Identify and prepare bridging documents to cover HSE contractual gaps with user departments
- Ensure good understanding and adherence to company HSE objectives
- Report anomalies yearly and attend HSE trainings
- Collates and prepares consolidated departmental activity reports for FM&A LOS departments.
- Assists to enforce adherence to validated procedures, processes and work manuals.
- Performs the role of secretary and document controller for ISO audits.
- Assists to enforce closure of outstanding SYNERGI recommendations.
- Ensure the timely processing of Government Tenement Rates and Ground Rents and follow-up payment.
- A good HND or University Degree.
- 3-5 years post NYSC work experience in an industrial environment, preferably an IOC
- Computer literate: Proficiency in Microsoft Windows professional and Microsoft Office tools/ Primavera.
- Mastery of other types of report preparation and editing software is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English language and possess good communication as well as inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Add A Comment