Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mission Supply Chain Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Indefinite
About Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF): Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Essential: Degree and specialization in Logistics / Supply Chain.
- Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures.
- Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipments and kits in accordance to the nature of the project).
- English essential; Local language desirable.
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel & Internet)
- People Management & Development, Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioral Flexibility and Commitment to MSF Principles.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their CV, Cover Letter, latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of only necessary Credentials with telephone contact details (daytime) to: [email protected] using “SC MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.
- Only one application should be submitted as multiple applications will not be considered.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- NO Transportation and NO per diems will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023