To reinforce our Programme functions, we are recruiting for the Country office Monitoring & Evaluation/Knowledge Management Officer
The position is full-time, based in Abuja, Nigeria with 40h/week.
This position is only filled locally. With contractual conditions of the respective country. An expatriation is not intended.
These are your responsibilities
- The M&E and knowledge management Officer will be responsible for leading the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation and learning strategy and systems for the program, and project–specific M&E plans in line with donor requirements.
- Lead in setting up systems for implementing effective monitoring, evaluation and learning strategies.
- Ensure project-specific M&E Plans and reporting requirements are in line with donor requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation of country programme knowledge management, research, documentation and dissemination of learning activities/ strategies.
- Maintain managment information systems for warehousing and reporting country programme data, put in place a strategy policy and procedure for the country programmes.
- Responsible for routine M&E activities which include Data Quality Assurance, process systems and tools, in collaboration with the program manager, finance manager and technical advisors.
- Lead the planning,implementation and documentation of program research and learning.
- Collaborate with disability inclusion technical specialist, program staff and partners and other colleagues to ensure that knowledge management processes, program monitoring, evaluation and learning include persons with disabilities.
- Capacity building and mentoring of the program team and project partners in knowledge management, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Develop material for communications based on the collection of qualitative and quantitative data .
- Provide oversight for the tracking and reporting of CBM country office programs on policy influencing for implementation of community based inclusive development to ensure that evidence and learning is appropriately reported and disseminated to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure continuous tracking of CBM Country Strategic Plan(CSP) program data, to support evidence-informed policy influencing programme implementation, learning and strategic engagement with stakeholders.
These are your qualifications
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Health or Management related field
- 4+ years relevant experience in an M&E and or/ knowledge management role.
- Strong expertise in monitoring and evaluation of complex projects, including M&E systems set-up, implementation, documentation and dissemination of learning, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, research design, project management cycle and social inclusion.
- Experience in reporting on complex projects to international donors;
- Experience working in M&E and learning and/or programmes management in health sector an advantage
- Experience in managing databases;
- Work experience in secure environments
- Knowledge of MS Navison and MS SharePoint solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while juggling and coordinating multiple/conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to integrate into a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be proactive, seeking to do things differently, and to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently, and as a member of a team.
- Reflects CBM values in daily work.
What we offer
- A meaningful position with a lot of creative freedom in the world’s leading organisation in the field of Disability Inclusive Development
- A fair salary and other social benefits based on the local conditions in the country you apply for
- An approachable, agile organisation with self-reliant people in a diverse and collegial team and great team spirit
How to apply
Please apply exclusively online via our applicant portal (see APPLY NOW button below) to get started!
A cover letter and CV completes your application.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact person: Mrs. Olachi Cynthia Nzuruba , Tel.: +234 9121649352
We would like to further promote diversity in our teams and therefore welcome applications from people of different ethnic and social backgrounds, religions and world views, different ages and genders, and especially from people with disabilities.
*Suitability is decisive, gender is irrelevant!
|Job Category||Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria|