ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer SARVE III
Reporting to: Programme Coordinator, SARVE III
About ActionAid (AA) Nigeria: ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organisations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organisation, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass root organisation
- Essential: First Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities.
- Desirable: Membership of relevant professional bodies
- At least 3 years work experience 2 of which should have been spent in related field in the development sector
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of conflict mitigation, preventing violent extremism and/or democracy and governance programmes, including working with development agencies and organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, programme beneficiaries, and programme staff
- Ability to use the District Health Information System (DHIS)/or any other database software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Technical skills in analysing quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to use various statistical software programmes such as SPSS, STATA.
- Extensive knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, and tools for monitoring, evaluation and learning, including impact evaluation.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download, fill the Application Form and send in MS Word attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title applied for and Location as the subject of the email. (e.g., Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, SARVE III – Abuja).
Click here to download Application Form (MS Word)
Click here for more information
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Submitted or Scanned CVs will be disregarded.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2022.