ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor, SUPIA 2
Reporting to: Project Manager, Scaling Up Public Investment in Agriculture (SUPIA 2) and Matrix report/managed by SUPIA 2 International Project Manager (IPM)
Line Management: None
About ActionAid (AA) Nigeria: ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organisations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organisation, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass root organisation
- Essential: First Degree in Arts / Humanities or Social Sciences.
- Desirable: Master’s degree in a relevant field
- At least five years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in agriculture, advocacy, and gender monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Excellent working knowledge of Data information systems as well as Excel, Word & Outlook (MS Office in general)
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative monitoring and evaluation skills and familiarity with the range of approaches and methods currently being deployed in the development sector with focus on agriculture, advocacy and gender M&E
- Experience in the use of SPSS tool
- Experience in community-based work and use of various participatory M&E tools
- Experience working with international development organisations.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download, fill the Application Form and send in MS Word attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title applied for and Location as the subject of the email. (e.g., Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor, SUPIA 2 – Abuja).
Click here to download Application Form (MS Word)
Click here for more information
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Submitted or Scanned CVs will be disregarded.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria|