Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are invited for:
Title: 2022 CWAR Nesternship
- Gain on-the-job experience and level up your digital skills for your future career.
- Play the game and discover where your journey with Nestlé will take you.
- An exciting and learning-filled experience awaits.
- Kickstart your careers without borders.
What it takes to be successful:
- Currently pursuing or completed a Degree or Diploma course
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen interest in an hands-on 8 week project management experience at Nestle.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Complete Your Application in 4 Steps
- Apply Online: Submmit application through Nestle TalentGames portal
- Online Test: Complete your profile and the gamified assessment
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be notofied to prepare for an interview
- Announcement: Successful candidates will receive a confirmation email to prepare for onboarding.
|Job Category||Internship / SIWES / Industrial Training Jobs in Nigeria|