IPNX Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Network Services Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Electrical Engineering or other technical disciplines (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIE
- Requires strong knowledge of Cisco routers and switches and of firewalls and web filtering solutions
- Keen interest in emerging technologies Cloud, SD-WAN
- Good verbal and written communication skills required for interaction with business-users.
- Strong problem-solving skills required for technical issue resolution.
- Organized and structured work habits
- Strong personal time management to coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment
- Well organized, articulate and has numerate skills
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Environmental / Industry analysis
- Documentation and Strategic planning skills
- Project management skills also desirable
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, Computer Networking Jobs in Nigeria|