One Acre is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria HR Coordinator – Compensation and Benefits
Location: Abuja, Nigeria (with occasional to travel field locations)
About One Acre: One Acre, founded in 2006, supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund. We serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
- +3 years of HR Generalist experience with at least 2+ years of experience in compensation and benefits administration.
- Understanding of all statutory deductions and remittance processes and Federal and state tax laws
- Knowledge of the use of HR Information systems and ERPs (experience using Sage payroll is an added advantage)
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation methods
Preferred Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.orgaddress. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]),but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2023.
|Job Category||coordinator, Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria|