Abuja Clinics is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Nephrology
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About Abuja Clinics: Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Responsibilities Should oversees dialysis from start to finish, including monitoring the patient, administering medication, and educating patients and their families. Qualifications
- RN, RM, Nephrology Nursing Minimum experience: 3 years Skills:
- Communication, Attitude and confidence, Teamwork, Networking, Critical thinking, creative problem-solving, Professionalism, Empathy
- Responsible for overseeing dialysis treatments required by patients suffering from acute or chronic kidney failure.
- Ability to check and record patients’ vitals, ensure that dialysis machines are set up correctly, and teach patients how to manage their health.
- Ensure quality assurance of nursing practice.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|